25 Νοε 2009

Education kills creativity

I've been away for a while. Too much reading/thinking/writing to do. So, after 2000 words in coursework, let's write a few on this god-forsaken blog.

Not much; just a talk -a very sincere and enjoyable one- about how the educational system kills creativity. So true. By Ken Robinson, a British author, from TED. Food -frozen and reheated, but delicious!- for thought!




With available subtitles in many languages.


P.S.: Follow the path of the shepherd... now in English! :-D


7 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Welcome back!
Nice post, I totally agree with this guy.
But I'll probably leave creativity behind for another year, back to studying now :P

Lars

Fouster είπε...

xaxaxaxa!!! ta spase!!

They would in a while!!! xaxaxa
Frank sent this !!!XAXAXAXAXA

eeVoskos είπε...

And also the other part, about academics who use their bodies as a way of transport, to take their heads to meetings!!

Fouster είπε...

Einai protipo teleiose!!

Cybergoulion είπε...

19 minutes? No time to watch it now, too busy being productive! But let me offer a related quotation from one of the sharpest minds (and tongues/pens):

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

Mark Twain

Welcome back shepherd!

eeVoskos είπε...

I certainly approve of Mark(!), but you HAVE TO watch this!

Cybergoulion είπε...

Το είδα τελικά. Απλά Ε-Κ-Π-Λ-Η-Κ-Τ-Ι-Κ-Ο! Ο άνθρωπος τα είπε όλα. Κάτσε να ψάξω τα βιβλία του...